So CuddlyLittlePerson cuddlylittlepurrrson.deviantar… tagged me ages ago, and for someone reason I'm only now just taking notice.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Uh, let's see. Five things.
1. I have trouble thinking about things about myself when asked.
2. When I'm ridiculously hungry, I'm told I act like I'm on amphetamines.
3. When I'm ridiculously tired, I'm told I act like I'm drunk.
4. I have never experienced either of the above states, so I have only the words of people around me of how I act.
5. I'm allergic to something in chocolate. Number 3 also happens when I ingest it, along with an agonizing migraine and hives.
1. What's your favorite thing to draw?
Stick figures. They're the only thing I CAN draw.
2. If you could wish for and get any one thing RIGHT NOW, what would you choose?
The ability to decide on things in the moment.
3. What was your favorite pet? Or if you didn't have a favorite pet, what was your worst experience with any animal?
You...you want me to choose between my babies? YOU MONSTER!
4. What was your first job? (Babysitting or house-sitting counts if you were paid)
House-sitting for my grandmother.
5. Toe-MAY-toe or toe-MAH-toe?
Tah-may-der. I'm from Indiana.
(Just kidding. "Toe-MAY-toe". Only Southern Indiana says "tah-may-der".)
(Actually, I'm not kidding all that much. I *do* say "tah-may-der" if I'm not careful.)
6. Your favorite childhood cartoon versus your favorite show now?
It's inverted. Growing up, I was all about the Star Trek. Now that I'm an adult, I'm all about the Transformers.
7. Your waiter comes up and asks what you'd like to drink. You order...?
Water. Weight-induced diabetes runs in my family, so I'm trying to eliminate excessive sugar.
8. Do you read any DA written art pieces? Be truthful now.
9. Name a song you'd be willing to listen to all day long.
Carolina Chocolate Drops' "Leaving Eden".
10. What's a name, real or fantasy/sci-fi, that you've always liked?
Well, I named one of my cats Nerys, after Kira Nerys from DS9.
Tagging Ten People
Oh. That's why I resisted doing this. I don't think I know ten people who would appreciate being tagged. (Also, I've been on this site for years and I have no idea how to tag icons.)